top of page
We offer a wide variety of surgical procedures tailored for the specific pathology. The aim is always to remove the pathology whilst preserving the fertility potential.
Overall, operations are done using standard techniques as well as via vaginal and/or minimally invasive approaches (so-called keyhole or laparoscopic surgery). In addition, some of our operations are performed under ultrasound guidance, a novel accurate method of ensuring that all of the pathology is removed.
It is worth highlighting that a good proportion of our surgeries are pioneering and world first’s in the area of fertility preservation, first brought into practice by members of our Team.
• Removal of Fibroids during Hysteroscopy /
• Trans-cervical Resection of Fibroids (TCRF)
• Removal of Ovarian Cysts (Cystectomy)
• Removal of Polyps (Polypectomy)
• Removal of Fallopian tubes and/or Ovaries (Unilateral or Bilateral Salpingo-opherectomy)
• Cervical related procedures e.g. LLETZ, NETZ
• Surgical management of miscarriage and Ectopic Pregnancy
IN PATIENT STAY
• Removal of Fibroids (Myomectomy)
• Removal of Uterus (Hysterectomy)
• Removal of Cervix (Trachelectomy)
• Fertility Preservation Surgery
• Gynaecological Cancer Surgery (Ovarian / Endometrial / Cervical)
bottom of page